Why choose us? What makes us different?
- We have been in the Forwarding & Logistics business since 1983 and we understand it inside and out. – Trust Our Experience
- We started from the warehouse floor and worked through every aspect of the business to get to where we are today. –Trust Our Knowledge
- We understand your need for the most solid, innovative and competitive solution. – Trust Our Creative Thinking
- We appreciate how valuable your time is, and we will provide you with a solution in a matter of hours. – Trust Our Swift Action
- We partner with leading professional suppliers and agents worldwide. – Trust Our Judgment
- We have a proven track record in shipping Strategic Equipment all over the globe. – Trust Our Professionalism·
- We handle dangerous goods of all classes including Forbidden/Forbidden. – Trust Our Expertise
- We say what we do and we do what we say. – Trust Our Word
- We are ready for your challenge. – Trust A Leader – Mac Charter International
Exclusive - Volga-Dnepr Tables Plans for ‘Elephant´ Freighterhe project dubbed ‘Elephant’ is still in its early stages, but main parameters of the future giant transporter have been presented by aviation experts at the recent air show MAKS, held at Moscow’s Zhukovsky Airport from 18 to 23 July. If constructed, it will succeed the Ukraine-built AN-124-100 freighters of which Volga-Dnepr is operating 12 units.
Air freight rates are continuing their climb
Western Global Airlines is to begin operating a weekly MD11F 22/06/2017Western Global Airlines is to begin operating a weekly MD11F
Airline cargo partnerships are becoming increasingly prevalentAirline cargo partnerships are becoming increasingly prevalent
Air cargo demand growth reaches six year highAir cargo traffic grew at its fastest rate since late 2010 in March as the industry continues to benefit from an uptick in world trade and export orders.
Boeing: China Will Be First $1 Trillion Aviation Market
Lufthansa Cargo has confirmed reports that it is to cut a large swathe of management level positions by the start of 2017.
Amazon Could Take a 30% Stake in a Large Cargo AirlineAmazon.com Inc. could take as much as a 30 percent stake in a large cargo carrier, its second such deal this year as the e-commerce giant seeks to control more of the delivery process, from factories where goods are made to the doorsteps of customers.